Built outside Porta Fiorentina around the middle of the 13th century, the church originally had a single nave with a trussed roof and a square apse. In 1789 it was completely renovated in neoclassical style by Andrea Vici. The severe and simple facade embellished by a large polybated portal is the only architectural element that refers to the primitive Gothic construction.
Today the church is deconsecrated and is used as a hall for events, shows and conferences, but inside there are still six Rococo-style altars, decorated and painted by artists of the Umbrian and Tuscan schools of the 17th-18th centuries.
Via Guglielmo Marconi
Città della Pieve