Small country church located along the road that goes from Gioiella to Sanfatucchio, not far from the ancient Via Lauretana which led from Siena to Loreto and was one of the pilgrims’ roads. The churches along the way were a sort of refuge and not only spiritual refreshment.
A dated brick bears the date 1669. It was destroyed during the war and rebuilt in 1954.
SP304, Loc. Lopi
Castiglione del Lago