Built in 1850, the church is located along the road in the lower part of the town. It has a rectangular plan with a single nave and a semicircular presbytery raised by a step. In front of the entrance, it has a portico with four pillars. On the back right wall, there is the bell gable.
The main facade has a cross-shaped rose window worked with bricks and travertine.
Via della Repubblica
Castiglione del Lago