The Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie is located in the center of the village of Sanfatucchio, at the intersection of the roads that come from Vaiano and Badia, on the corner between via del Giglio and via Poggio del Sole.
Dating back to the end of the 16th century, it was completely renovated during the 19th century. Of the previous construction, there remains the 1610 fresco of the Madonna with Child and Angels which can be admired in the apse of the current church.
To the right of the facade is the Leonine-era bell tower with terracotta and molded concrete shapes.
Via del Giglio, 75
Castiglione del Lago