The church was erected immediately after the proclamation of the sanctity of Santa Maria Goretti and built on the occasion of the Jubilee of 1950.
Rectangular in plan, it is located at the intersection of various roads in the center of the valley, next to the rural aggregates and to a large cistern with wash house.
Above the altar, a niche preserves the glass statue of Santa Maria Goretti.
Loc. Vallupina / Agello