San Bartolomeo is one of the two patron saints of Castel Rigone, together with Sant’Agostino. This small church was once the ancient parish church, built in the 14th century outside the walls of the old fortified town. The inhabitants of Castelrigone were baptized and even buried here until the construction of the cemetery, completed in 1891.
Its plan is a Latin cross, with a semicircular apse. The small bell gable still contains two bells.
SP 142 / Via della Vigna, 5
Loc. Castel Rigone
Passignano sul Trasimeno