Located at the pass of the hill, at the intersection between the lakeside road network and the road coming from the town of Magione, the church was built in the second half of the 15th century on a spot where it seems that a miraculous Madonna was already painted. Rectangular in plan, it faces the village of Monte del Lago and has a small churchyard with cypresses and a war memorial dated 1920. A small pedestrian ramp of ancient manufacture leads to an adjoining farmhouse on the left side.
Via della Strage, 2
Loc. Monte del Lago